Regional I-Corps Cohorts
Open to university and community teams building technology startups, I-Corps South offers four Regional Cohorts a year. These short programs teach evidence-based entrepreneurship principles and provide accountability to teams that need to know their customer intimately. Teams that excel can become eligible for $50K National I-Corps grants.
University of Tennessee, Knoxville
October 3, 2017 – One Day Kickoff
October 19, 2017 – One Day Closing
Participating teams need to be technology entrepreneurs from throughout the Southeast and commit to attending the opening and closing in Knoxville, Tennessee. In the intervening weeks, teams are expected to invest time talking to potential customers and participate in office hours with the teaching team. [Apply Now] to join us in Knoxville.
June 2018 – BioInnovation, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Summer 2017 – University of Alabama, Birmingham
- Spring 2017 – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Winter 2017 – University of Alabama at Tuscaloosa
- Fall 2016 – Georgia Institute of Technology
- Fall 2016 – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Spring 2016 – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention